Tuesday, September 18, 2018

THE MAN BEHIND THE HAMMER INTERVIEW !! DIY TINY HOUSE !! TRIUMPH !!

Here it is !!! With lots of patience and perseverance I bring you the MAN BEHIND THE HAMMER INTERVIEW  straight from my Tiny house porch !!! I know you are going to LOVE it !!


There you go ! He just said it the they way it is. Tiny house living isn't just for the rich or gifted craftsmen. Anyone can have/build a tiny house ! So get on YOUTUBE , talk to friends and family. Or jump on the band wagon with me and we will build a Tiny House community together !!

Everyone go ahead and leave a comment and show Mr Jay some support ! He was convinced he broke the CAMERA !!

It was AWESOME to see you all on here !! See you tomorrow !!

3 comments:

  1. That was very interesting! I had some ideas as I watched. Since you write a lot about community that's where my thoughts went.
    1. Someone purchases 10-20 acres of land and outfits it to accommodate 2 tiny homes per acre. People purchase their own plot.
    2. Community would be run and rules made by community.
    3. Everyone helps each other building their houses. ( like old time barn raising)
    4. Community gardens and community storage
    5. Community sharing of supplies not needed or items they don't use donated to community chest for those who need.
    6. Jay's cute.
    Is this not a direction you'd want to go in?
    Everyone sharing skills and resources.
    Just a thought.
    Love your blog some more!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'd be in but I love my new tiny mobile home.

    ReplyDelete